I cannot even describe the awesomeness. We had one berry good jam.
2. I'd like him to learn the theme for Franklin next. We changed the words to "Hey, it's Polly!" Maybe Edmund could learn how to play a jaw harp?
3. Speaking of theme songs, I may have mentioned once or a dozen times that I came up with lyrics for the theme to Monarch of the Glen.
Love that sexy sax.
Problem: Since they keep changing who the Laird is, I have to change the words fairly often.
4. My wonder son Peter, who is in Pennsylvania this weekend for a national collegiate level golf tournament, penned words to the theme close to everyone's hearts, Downton Abbey.
"Dog is walking.
Open shutters now.
Bells are ringinging.
The mail is here, the kettle's warm.
Measuring the places.
Lamps are on.
DUST, dust the chandelier."
5. YES! I used up 5 takes on theme songs! #winning
Time for a gratuitous baby pic.
Last night, Lucy and I watched Sense and Sensibility with *swoon* Alan Rickman.
Lucy commented that it was remarkably like the movie, Scents and Sensibility on Netflix.
no words. #fail
7. I beg to disagree with Mr. T.S. Eliot. September is the cruelest month. Maybe October. There were snow flurries this morning.
Polly will not abide car seats or naps longer than five minutes.
I hear a baby crying in my head when I go to sleep at night.
This season of life is dang hard. So many people with so many needs.
Sorry blog readers, but I blew off WWRW this week. I chose to shower, walk the whole brood the whole way to the library, and stop at the playground on the way home. I let Edmund and Jill play as long as they wanted.
I'd like to promise it won't happen again, but most days are difficult days. Not a lot of reading is happening and even less blogging.
It's just going to have to be that way for awhile. I know you'll understand.
Any bloggers wanna take a turn guest hosting WWRW? Shoot me an email. Or just leave a comment.
My troubles aren't really troubles. All these people in my life to love are treasures. I get that. But here's to a day when I go to the bathroom and nobody talks to me through the door!
Linking up with Jen. A day late. That's how it's gotta be.