1. Baby J is terrified of me taking showers and held the curtain open and screamed at me the whole freezing time today. (Never shave goosebumps.)
2. Baby J chewed up a whole string cheese stick and spit it out on my pants. (Even Mickey Dog refused to eat it.)
3. Baby J has refused to nap at any time this week, unless it is the moment we have to leave to pick up Edmund and Lucy from school.
4. Baby J knocked over the huuuuge box of giveaway items I keep on my treadmill. (Duh. That's what treadmills are best at, keeping stuff off the floor.)
5. Baby J fought me on wearing a coat to do carpool pick-up today, and slammed the closet door on my head.
6. Baby J spilled my iced tea all over the rug.
7. Baby J can unfold laundry faster than I can fold it.
The Chef and Baby J are out picking up take-out for my dinner, because everyone else is gone and they really love me. I know I am blessed. I really do. Now, I will turn off my computer and enjoy one of these.
|More beer, less whine.|
Go see Jen for less whine.