I can't get all that fancy schmancy html code to copy and paste from Jen's site to mine, probably because I'm on my mom's computer in St. Louis and it's a mac, and I don't speak mac. Intuitive, my #$$.
Here are my quick takes:
1. What did you do on St. Patrick's Day? I went with my very own Patrick to an Irish pub of course, with kids of course, to hear his brother's Irish band play mostly Irish music. The Great Whiskey Project anyone?
2. Have you ever seen this Barats and Bereta youtube video about Mother's Day? You should. It bears reference to every family picture taking event I have ever been a part of.
Anyway, I was taking close-ups of Edmund being a goofball....when Peter joined in.
|Lovely boys, aren't they?|
3. Every spring, while doing the Great Seasonal Drawer Changeover, I decide to re-invent some stuff.
These "mom" capris weren't making me feel the love anymore, so I had my tailor "fix" them.
So, my knee-length walking shorts are a little long. But we're almost there. And now I can spare myself the agony of shopping for shorts, because you know when I find something that fits, I buy it in every color. Yes, I had two pairs of these "mom" capris, and now I have two pairs of slightly-still-too-long walking shorts.
4. I spent lots of time in the backyard, in the grass, on a lovely quilt from a dear friend, with Edmund, Lucy, and Baby J this week. Edmund and Lucy were having the worst spring break ever, but then we went to St. Louis last night, so you know it's only going to get better.
|My baby has no fear.|
5. Gratuitous sweaty baby belly shot. I should have taken pictures of skirt #2 that Lucy and I completed this week, or the gorgeous mantel that the Chef installed and painted. But I didn't. Next week, I promise. Wait, no I don't. It will be Good Friday, and I will be on the road again.
6. I'm torn between a rock and a hard place here, but the Chef has convinced me that the power of prayer is too strong an opportunity to pass. Several (like nearly a hundred) of you lovely readers peruse my ramblings every day. I would be most gratified if you would give a shout out to the One Above for my sister and her husband as she battles cancer yet again. She is one tough cookie. We are filled with His Hope and asking for His healing for her.
7. Enjoy your weekend!