|Baby Jesus and Ruth|
Kathy and Lena are finished, signed, sealed, and delivered. Aren't these lovely? Just what I hoped for.
I've had a few people back out, but luckily, had a few more willing souls.
Isn't this "Elizabeth" precious? I just love her. You can read all about how Charlotte made her here.
I did get contact info for everyone on my list last Friday. Hallelujah!
I am really enjoying all my new friends. I couldn't do it alone. Thank you!
Here is the assignment list in all of its glory:
1. Jesse Tree or Stump 1 Samuel 16:1-13 Amanda
2. Adam (sun or earth) Genesis 1:24-28 Karen
3. Eve (Apple and Snake) Genesis 3: 1-24 Blair
4. Noah (ark or rainbow) Genesis 6:11-22, 8:6-12 Elizabeth C.
5. Abraham and Sarah (tent) Genesis 12:1-7, 13:2-18 Ingrid
6. Isaac and Rebecca (ram or lamb or silver pitcher or bundle of wood or altar) Genesis 22:1-14 Mary
7. Jacob and Rachel (ladder) Genesis 27:41 and 28:22 Cal Fan
8. Prophecy of Isaiah (one of these names: "And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace", or throne of David) Isaiah 9:2-7 Jessica
9. Joseph (many colored coat) Genesis 37:1-36 Anne H.
10. Moses (tablets of commandments or burning bush or baby in basket) Exodus 20:1-17 Emily B.
11. Aaron (rod and serpent or blessing hand) Numbers 6:22-27 Cassandra
12. Samuel (lamp) 1 Samuel 3: 1-21 E. Simmons
13. David (harp or slingshot) 1 Samuel 16:14-23 Mary Kate D.
14. Psalm 23: Good Shepherd (shepherd's crook) Kerri
15. Solomon (crown) 1 Kings 3:3-28 Kris M.
16. Elijah (raven or manna or chariot of fire) 1 Kings 17:1-16 Or choose Joshua or Ruth, but give me a chapter and verse for the handout. Lena - Ruth
17. Elisha (dove) 2 Kings 5: 1-27 Or choose Judith or Jonah, but give me a chapter and verse for the handout. taken by So Many Things to Love
18. Isaiah (scroll, live coal and tongs, anvil and sword, sword and plowshare) Isaiah 6:1-8 Lisa G.
19. Jeremiah (book of law) Jeremiah 31:31-34 or choose Samson or Daniel, but give me a Bible chapter and verse for the handout. Angi
20. Nehemiah (city of Jerusalem or brick wall) Nehemiah 13:10-22 Michelle
21. Angel Hebrews1:1-14 Cheryl C.
22. Zechariah (ark of covenant, or tablet and pencil or chalk, or thurible of incense) Luke 1:5-25 Angela
23. Mary (heart or lily or any Mary image or symbol) Luke 1:26-38 Dwija
24. Elizabeth (mother and child or visitation scene) Luke 1: 39-56 Charlotte
25. John the Baptist (scallop shell with water, river)Luke 1:57-80 Cari D.
26. Joseph (tools) Matthew 1: 18-2:1 Josee
27. Magi (three crowns, camels, or Bethlehem star)Matthew2:1-12 Rose D.
28. Baby Jesus (or Chi Ro) Luke 2:1-20 Kathy A.
29. Samson Kelly C.
30. Joshua Becky
31. Judith or Jonah Lauren
32. Daniel Lenetta