Seven Quick Takes Creed Style
Staying with MJDMom, we were nonplussed to learn that they have neither cable tv, nor wireless internet. So, I’m blogging Creed style, in a Word document.
1. Georgia: four songs come to mind.
Devil Went Down to Georgia
The Night that the Lights Went Out in Georgia
Georgia on My Mind
And my favorite, Midnight Train to Georgia.
Who has two thumbs and saw Phil Mickelson on the putting green at Augusta National yesterday? And again at the first hole? Yup, that was me. Rocking my visor at the Masters.
2. The Hunger Games the Movie: I saw it last weekend in STL. It’s dark, violent, has a mercy killing, but overall less scary than the movie. I’d much rather spend two hours with the Muppets than with Katniss and the gang anyday.
3. The Chef and I are watching North and South. Not North and South, the Civil War miniseries, but North and South the BBC Production of Elizabeth Gaskell’s novel of the same name. It’s about industrial northern England and southern gentrified England. It’s so nice to see Bates on screen again.
4. Susan FINALLY finished Anne of Green Gables Part 3, aka Anne of the Island and Anne Shirley FINALLY accepted Gilbert Blythe’s proposal. So Susan is free to read a book of her own choosing and she is choosing …. wait for it…
Anne of Green Gables Part 4, aka Anne of Windy Poplars. My plan worked! She is hooked! Huzzah!
5. I overheard something interesting during Cousin Frenzy today. When my kids play “Cops and Robbers,” MJDMom’s kids are playing “Criminals and Lawmen.”
Click on the link below to see a commercial for the new series, Downton Arby's.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!